Friday, May 22, 2009

My heart and me


My heart is a leaf,
That in the autumn is gently falling down,
My word is an excuse
So I can soothe you.

My heart is a cloud
That is floating like in a dream,
My hands are wings to fly
With you in paradise.

My heart is a flower
So you can pick it up in your palm,
My eyes are the sun
That warms you with the look.

My heart is the moon
That is a queen at night,
My hair is plaited with hoarfrost
For the one that will come.

My heart is a star
That lives in the sky,
My lips are the jam.
I'm a sweet angel.

9 november 2003

ROXANA IACINTA BOGDAN

2 comments:

  1. Science is for those who learn; poetry, for those who know. ~Joseph Roux

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nu stiu cum sa spun, dar "doar cei cu inima curata au curajul sa vorbeasca despre ea."

    ReplyDelete