Wednesday, April 8, 2009

CRAZY LOVE

Are you looking at me?
Or through me?
You think you know me, that you made me what I am.
You take me in your arms, you throw me to the ground.
You tell me you love me.
But now I know.
I don’t believe it anymore.
You kiss me, I don’t bear your breath anymore.
My right breast is uncovered.
You’re looking at it as an animal, you want to attack.
You bite me, I can feel my blood breathing.
I beg you to leave, but you don’t desire it.
I told you I know about her, but you don’t care.
Will I bear that you love me?
Do you really love me?
I can’t let you leave.
Come back and lie to me.
I just want to feel you next to me.
You’re taking my dress off and you’re tearing up my flesh with your teeth.
I’m pushing you and telling you to be gentler.
The animal inside of you is speaking.
I cannot stop him.
Forget about her, don’t go to her anymore.
But is there anything I can do?
I don’t have the power to forbid you anything.
I’m scared to lose you.
Am I a coward or do I just love?
Your hand is deeply pressing my body.
I cannot kiss your lips, I see her.
Your eyes seem happy.
Mine are crying a love that is not loved.
You’re wiping out my tear and you think I’m naïve.
You’re turning me over and seeing each part you want.
I don’t have the power to tell you what I want.
At the end you’re lighting up a cigarette And you’re looking at my naked body.
I can still feel you inside of me and I moan.
You begin to laugh and tell me that she was better.
I raise up from bed, you pull me down.
You’re telling me not to act like a child.
Who is a child?
Am I or the animal inside of you?
You must leave!
But after all we’ve been through it hurts me losing you.
Am I crazy or just in love?

09.09.2008



ROXANA IACINTA BOGDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment